Check out the video below and learn the basics about photos in Arrivedo!
The good news is, the internet is full of high-resolution, well-composed and vibrant images available to use in your Neighborhood Guides.
The following sources are all available for public reuse:
- Personal Stock Photography
- Official websites, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Google images > Search Tools >> Usage Rights >>> Labeled for reuse
- Flickr (filtered with the "Commerical use allowed" option )
- Wikimedia Commons
- Pexels.com, Unsplash.com, Burst.com
- News articles and WordPress, but check the disclaimers about photos (if they say we can reuse them if we credit them or not). It’s your responsibility to check all copyright restrictions!