If you are approaching a travel brand, such as DMOs, airlines, travel media, bus/train companies, cruises or mobility, and have reached an agreement, these are the steps you should follow.
What to do after the travel brand says “Yes”?
- Get the travel brand to claim profile in www.arrivedo.com/hotels
- Contact Deborah (Slack or email) to get assigned as a writer for the travel brand on the platform.
- Interview the travel brand.
- Create the Destination Guide (DG) in no more than 10 days.
- Once you finish the DG, click on the "Send for review" button in the editor so it can be marked down for review.
- DG is published.
- Share your DG with your travel brand contact and send us the introductory email. For more information, take a look at our current Incentive Program.
- Delivery and payment.
- Get the travel brand to claim a profile on www.arrivedo.com/hotels
- Once a travel brand agrees to work with you, ask them to claim their profile by visiting www.arrivedo.com and clicking “For hotels”/"Claim your hotel".
- We will verify their identity and confirm it.
2. Get assigned as a writer for the travel brand on the platform.
a. Notify your Coach.
- Contact Deborah (Slack or email) so you can send her the following information:
- Travel brand name
- Travel brand website
- Contact name
- Contact email
- How much money you will receive for payment and/or what services you will receive for payment
b. You will get assigned as a contributor: This will allow you to create articles for the travel brand on the platform.
3. Interview the Travel Brand
- Schedule a date and time to have a 45-minute interview with the travel brand.
- Try to interview the travel brand’s most knowledgeable staff members of the destination
- You can find interview guidelines and a sample questionnaire in our How to Best Prepare for an Interview section.
4. Create the Destination Guide
- Go to the “Writer Admin” section.
- Then click, "Start Writing" on the left-hand side.
- Follow our style and format guidelines described in our Help Center section on Writing Neighborhood and Destination Guides.
5. Share for approval from Arrivedo's Content Team
- Once you've finished your articles, click on the "Send for review" button in your editor so it can be marked down for review and have an editor assigned.
- The editor will revise the text and provide written feedback to the writer with instructions for any necessary improvements.
6. Neighborhood / Destination Guide is published
- Once the DG is published, share it with the travel brand using the template as seen at the bottom of this article.
- You are also free to share this URL across your own platforms including your social media pages or personal website.
7. Sharing Your DG With the Travel Brand
Once your Destination Guide has been published and you're ready to share it with the travel brand, you can use this template to send off the completed DG.
If you still have some doubts, send a Direct Message in Slack or email Deborah.