How do I add tagged places on the map?
- Insert a place by typing “@” or click on the “@” icon along the editor's top toolbar. Then, start typing the place’s name. A list of places will appear, each with an address and tags.
- Always select the first choice if correct, but make sure you select the one with the correct address.
- Confirm the place is correct by seeing its place on the map.
- You’ll see hotel logo marking hotel location while writing.
- If the location is not already in the database, you can add it in manually by collecting information from Google Maps. For more information on adding new places, click here.
Important: Tagged places are to be used for recommendations, DON'T tag the destination or city.