Check out the video below and learn how to format Arrivedo Neighborhood Guides:
Throughout our team's research, we have found that travelers find certain articles more useful while in destination and others in the pre-booking stages. In this sense, we have developed a structure for the published Neighborhood Guides (NGs) to follow.
All NGs should contain the following articles. Keeping the in-destination articles at the top and the pre-booking articles in the lower half, below is an approximate simulation of the order the articles will appear once the NG is published.
1. Unique Article (Routes, Adventure, Things to do, etc.)
2. Welcome Article *required*
3. Bars/Nightlife *required*
4. Restaurants *required*
5. Unique Article (Day Trips, Tours, Shopping, Cafes, etc.)
6. Main Activity *required*
7. Main Attraction *required*
8. Essentials *required*
To view a published guide with the desired structure, check out
this NG written for Carlton Downtown Dubai.